Seascapes with Ben & Duncan - Workshop - 29 March 2020
Ben Kapur and Duncan Graham have teamed up to run a Seascapes Photography Workshop on Portland in Dorset.
Both Ben and Duncan will guide you in all aspects of seascape photography and explore the wonderful coastline of Portland showing you how to get the best shots of this beautiful and dramatic area.
They will also have a full range of KASE filters for you to try out and explain not only how to use them but why.
The workshop runs from from 4pm til after sunset at 7.38pm to allow plenty of time to learn and put into practice new techniques and have some fun doing it. There will be numerous demo Filter kits available for people if you do not already own filters.
Places are limited to 6 at a cost of £80 each - payment will be requested once a place is booked on here.
If you decide to purchase Kase Filters shortly after the workshop then the equiv of £40 discount will be given on a kit...
Parking is available on site (pay and display)
How to book
Make your deposit payment by clicking on the 'buy now' button and follow the payment procedure. This accepts Paypal and credit/debit card payments securely.
For further details or alternative payment methods please contact.
- local experienced landscape photography tuition from Ben Kapur and Duncan Graham
- photographic equipment insurance
Fitness Level Required:
Total Cost: £80 per person
some of the many locations you could photograph.....
Terms and conditions:
1. Payment can be made either through this website using PayPal or if you wish to pay by bank transfer then contact me and DTG Photography can provide bank details for payment purposes.
Cancellations and re-arrangements
1. If you cancel up to 14 days before the workshop date, you will receive a refund of your deposit subject to a £10 administration fee. Cancellations between 14 and 7 days before the workshop will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 7 days prior or not arriving on the day less will not be eligible for any refund.
2. Any cancellation must be made by email or phone call.
3. If it is agreed that weather conditions are too bad to carry out the workshop or extreme/dangerous weather forces the cancellation, DTG Photography will re-arrange a new date with you at no extra charge.
1. Workshops take place on terrain and coastal areas that are sometimes uneven, slippery and rocky. Whilst every care will be taken to ensure that you are aware of the fitness level required for this, you will need to be reasonably fit and wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the season and for spending a day out in the elements;
2. DTG Photography takes no responsibility for accidents, bad weather, acts of God etc. We would highly recommend personal and camera equipment insurance and can put you in touch with suppliers for these if required.
1. Unless otherwise stated accommodation and meals are not provided. You will need to bring a packed lunch and drinks with you on a full day workshop.