Technique Workshop - Long Exposures
An evening Technique workshop to be held in Boscombe (Bournemouth) Dorset.
Duncan will conduct a technique workshop focused specifically on Long Exposures whilst on location at the Beach.
A small group of up to 3 participants will be taught by Duncan.
What will be covered :
1 - personal and possessions safety
2 - how to create a solid base for your image
3 - use of ND (Neutral Density) filters
4 - histograms and how to set the exposure time, aperture and manual settings
5 - how long should you go ?
This workshop will start around 2 hours before sunset and finish around 30 minutes after sunset. Appropriate waterproof clothing and footwear is strongly recommended as we are extremely likely to get wet feet..
How to book
Make your booking payment by clicking on the 'buy now' button and follow the payment procedure. This accepts Paypal and credit/debit card payments securely.
For further details or alternative payment methods please contact Duncan.
- tuition by local and experienced photographer
- use of Kase Filters and tripod can be arranged by prior arrangement.
- photographic equipment insurance
- transport to or from location
Fitness Level Required:
Total Cost: £30 per person
Terms and conditions:
1.Payment can be made either through this website using PayPal or if you wish to pay by bank transfer then contact me and DTG Photography can provide bank details for payment purposes.
Cancellations and re-arrangements
1. If you cancel up to 14 days before the workshop date, you will receive a refund of your payment. Cancellations between 14 and 7 days before the workshop will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 7 days prior or not arriving on the day less will not be eligible for any refund.
2. Any cancellation must be made by email or phone call.
1. Workshops take place on terrain and coastal areas that are sometimes uneven, slippery and rocky. Whilst every care will be taken to ensure that you are aware of the fitness level required for this, you will need to be reasonably fit and wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the season and for spending a day out in the elements;
2. 1-2-1 Tuition agendas will be structured specifically for your fitness and mobility levels;
3. DTG Photography takes no responsibility for accidents, bad weather, acts of God etc. We would highly recommend personal and camera equipment insurance and can put you in touch with suppliers for these if required.
1. Unless otherwise stated accommodation and meals are not provided. You will need to bring a packed lunch and drinks with you on a full day workshop.